Life is all-inclusive…
Virya yoga, vinyasa flow, meditation, pranayama, yin yoga, ashtanga vinyasa…
…what a maze of different names and styles! What does it all mean?
In conclusion: it’s ALL Yoga, with various differences in approach and style. My trainings and long experience of many different forms of Yoga means that, together, we can decide what style will work best for you given your lifestyle, your needs, your current state of fitness and level of health.
Yoga off the mat
YogaLeela is not only about what we do on our yoga mats! We also support:
– Once upon a Doug – a non-profit social enterprise aimed at giving women farmers of India a secondary, reliable income
– No Nasties – a designer apparel company with a social purpose. No Nasties connects rural organic farmers to urban markets to increase their business prospects and make 100% organic cotton clothing. Founded in 2011, it is India’s first certified Fairtrade clothing brand and has been a pioneer in the ethical sustainable fashion sector
Yoga Treat Retreat in Goa, Feb/March 2019
24 Feb – 6 March 2019
More details TBA
Contact Jennie for an early bird offer and more information before we launch it to the public: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yin Yoga & Yoga Nidra teacher training course in Ibiza:
– Wednesday 25 April to Wednesday 2 May: FULLY BOOKED.
– Sunday 9 September to Sunday 16 September 2018: REGISTRATIONS OPEN, SEE BELOW
– Thursday 25 April to Thursday 2 May 2019: Registations will open in September 2018. Contact Jennie for more details and an early bird offer. 💖
Yoga retreats in Greece: