YOGA TREAT RETREAT 8 – 12 SEPTEMBER 2020
We are offerings various price options depending on which room you choose: Note! First come first serve! Only 15 spaces!
Early bird discount €100! (Valid until 28 Feb 2020)
All included in the price: accommodation, food, yoga sessions and workshops – and a short private session with us to tailor your practice further.
If you’re already living in Ibiza we also offer non-accommodation options.
ALL LEVELS WELCOME!
We have two yoga shalas, meaning we can have two classes happening at the same time: so there will be several options to choose between: slow, dynamic, beginner, “advanced” etc. If you’re a yoga teacher: these five days gives you continuting education hours (YACEP) and Level 2 hours (RYS 300) if you attend some of the afternoon workshops.
Vinyasa flow / ashtanga vinyasa / yin yoga / restorative yoga / meditation & pranayama / yoga anatomy / personal programs / yoga philosophy / yoga nidra / bollywood dance / special workshops / massage treatments
Can Limon, near San Carlos, Ibiza
We’re offering a wide range of options for accommodation: click here to see the rooms
How to get there
All you need to do is to buy a flight ticket to Ibiza.
The airport is only 20 minutes away from the retreat center!
(Taxis are about 25-30 € and can take 3 people with luggage.)
If you find tickets that “collide” with the retreat timings: it’s absolutely fine if you arrive a bit later or leave a bit earlier on the check in/check out days: just let us know.
Tuesday 8 to Saturday 12 Sept 2020
Check in: 8 September 2 pm
Check out: 12 September 11 am.
If you’d like to add an extra day you are welcome to arrive on Monday 7 Sept.
Cost for the extra night: €150.
Included: 1 night accommodation & breakfast on Tuesday morning. (No dinner provided on Monday night.)
You can select “extra night” at the bottom of the booking page when you choose your room.
Early bird offer: €100 discount! Valid until 28 February 2020.
Click here to see the exact price for each room option
Regular price per person:
Triple: approx €1190
Double: approx €1290
Single: approx €1590
Residents of Ibiza can join for a discounted rate (accommodation not included)
Please contact us for details: email@example.com
Included in the Price
- Accommodation (single, double or triple)
- Morning tea/coffee and a light snack
- Delicious vegetarian brunch
- Delicious vegetarian dinner
- 10 yoga classes, 5 meditation classes, 4 workshops. All is optional – if you prefer to take a day off and just relax on the beach instead of doing yoga that is also fine!
- Bollywood dance, bhangra!
- A 20 minute personal yoga session
- Flight tickets
- Transfer from the airport
Daily Schedule Sample
- Pranayama/breathing practice & meditation 30 min
- Yoga class 90 min: two groups: gentle slow flow or dynamic vinyasa flow/ashtanga vinyasa (your choice)
- Free time. Suggestions: book a massage, hang out on the beach, read a book, explore Paros or take a siesta…
- Afternoon: Theme Workshops 2 hrs:
Workshops cover for example: breath, core, feet and foundation, yoga in everyday life, stress management, yin and restorative, movement and self healing, hips, neck and shoulders.
- Yoga class 75 min: two groups: yin yoga or vinyasa flow (your choice
- Meditation, yoga nidra or chanting.
General information about the retreat villa
Can Limon is situated in the countryside close to San Carlos, a rather small but very well-known village north of Santa Eulalia. San Carlos is still a meeting point for hippies and home to a surprisingly rich cultural scene. The Ibiza beaches around San Carlos are divine. Imagine a world of crystal clear waters, sunshine bathed serenity and stunningly dramatic coastlines and you’re getting the idea. It’s a million metaphorical miles away from the hustle and bustle of Ibiza’s larger resorts but it is, however, close enough to Santa Eulalia to be within easy reach of a huge variety of restaurants, bars and shops, should you fancy a dip into the local cultural scene.
Surrounded by nature Can Limon offers a truly Ibizan experience. With lemon groves and the vivid red lands of the Ibizan countryside and distant views to the sea, this spacious private home offers the perfect opportunity to relax within a deeply peaceful environment.
How to sign up
Pay the deposit of 300 Euro to book your space. Your space is not guaranteed until you have paid the deposit.
- Please click here to choose room, fill in the registration details and click “register”
- You will get a confirmation email from us.
- An invoice for the deposit €300 will be sent to you within 48 hrs.
- When we have received your deposit, your space is guaranteed.
Payment options: Bank transfer, PayPal and Transferwise (GBP or Euro)
A deposit of 300€ is required initially to reserve your place, with the full balance to be paid 31 March 2020. Please let us know if you want to pay in instalments and we can arrange for another due date as well, 30 June 2020, and if that is also tricky, we can look into more options.
The retreat is being conducted by We are Wholistic.