Cancellation Policy for Yoga Nidra Teacher Traing at Yoga Reading
- 2 months or more before the start of the teacher training: 100% refund, minus the deposit.
- 1 to 2 months before the start of the teacher training: 50% refund, minus the deposit.
- Up to 1 month before the start of the teacher training: 0% refund will be given, and the deposit can’t be used for other trainings.
The deposit is non-refundable – but if you would have to cancel your plans: no worries if you inform us 1 month before the training starts at the latest and you can use the deposit for other trainings/retreats/workshops with Yoga Leela, Melanie Cooper Yoga or Yoga Reading.
There are two options for your deposit:
– It can be used by a friend if he/she signs up through you and pays the full price for the teacher training (no discounts).
– It can be used by you for another teacher training, retreat or workshop with us.
It’s your responsibility to inform us of health issues and to always practice with care. We accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness during your retreat, training, workshop or any other class sessions with us, or for travel costs to or from the venue. We recommend that you have a travel insurance and a health insurance.
Note: if you are going through a medical treatment, or have done so recently, or if you are on medications prescribed for mental health issues, you must provide a Doctor’s certificate confirming your ability to travel and take part in the retreat/training/session. If so, contact us prior to arranging a certificate and we will see what is required for you. Please note that you HAVE TO INFORM US before you pay the deposit. If not, we remain the right to cancel your booking and the deposit will be returned to your account. We are sorry if this sounds harsh but we insist: health issues should never be ignored.
Photographs taken during the retreat/teacher training/workshop will only be posted on social media if the guests have given us permission to do so.