- Stu Girling: (UK/India): www.loveyoganatomy.com
- Melanie Cooper: (UK/India): www.melaniecooper.co.uk
- Josefin Wikström: (Sweden/India) www.kaivalyayoga.info
- Jennie Wadsten: (Sweden/India) www.yogaleela.se
Vinyasa flow / ashtanga vinyasa / yin yoga / restorative yoga / meditation & pranayama / yoga anatomy & biomechanics / personal programs / yoga philosophy / yoga nidra / bollywood dance / special workshops / massage treatments
Bamboo Yoga Retreat, South Goa, India
The retreat center is located one hour south of the airport in Goa. Just send them your flight details and they will send one of their great taxi drivers to pick you up straight from the airport. In other words: you never have to worry about public transport or finding a reliable taxi on spot!
Monday 26 Feb (check in: 2 pm) – Thursday 8 March (check out: 11 am) 2017
(We’re also offering a 7 day option: 26 Feb – 5 March: contact us for details.)
Do you want to rest and recharge, practice yoga, learn more about your body and your yoga practice, meditate, dance, have fun and connect with new people, eat yummy and healthy food… all right on the beach in warm and sunny Goa? Then this is the retreat for you. All levels welcome: for the daily physical practice, the group will be split into two smaller groups: basic and advanced.
Jennie, Josefin, Melanie and Stu have worked together for years and all share a passion for teaching yoga and making it authentic and real and relevant to you and your body. Together we will teach you about basic anatomy and how it is relevant to YOUR body and we will devise a special asana sequence just for you.You will learn about alignment and how to work towards openness and stability in your body and mind. We include dynamic ashtanga vinyasa yoga and vinyasa flow and restful restorative, yin yoga and meditation.
Early bird price before 31 Aug 2017: 890 Euro
Included in the Price
- Accommodation in beautiful ensuite bamboo beach bungalow (shared. Single room available for extra cost: 250 Euro)
- Fresh fruit salad, fresh juice of the day and chai early am
- Accommodation in bamboo bungalows on the beach (shared: 2 beds in each bungalow. Option: if you prefer to have the whole bungalow for yourself, that can easily be arranged, Cost: 250 Euro.
- Delicious buffet vegetarian brunch
- Delicious buffet vegetarian dinner
- 18 yoga classes, 9 meditation class per day, 6 workshops. All is optional – if you prefer to take a day off and just relax on the beach instead of doing yoga that is also fine!
- Bollywood dance, bhangra!
- A boat trip to watch dolphins. Please note that this we can´t guarantee that you´ll actually see the dolphins since the guides are not chasing them; we care about their wellbeing. But usually they happily show up anyway. 🙂 (or stay in Patnem and indulge in body treatments (it’s cheap in India!))
- A personal yoga program
- Flight ticket to Goa.
Note: February is not high season, so it’s easy to find good deals. Contact us if you need help.
- Transfer from the airport (approx 30 Euro)
– Air India, Stockholm – Delhi – Goa, approx 5500 SEK.
– Finnair: Stockholm – Helsinki – Goa.
– Qatar Airways: Stockholm – Doha – Goa, approx 7000 – 8000 SEK (great service!).
– Budget options: Stockholm – Mumbai – Goa: approx 4500 – 6000 SEK.
We’ll send you some insider tricks for how to find cheap and convenient flights. 😉
Daily Schedule Sample
Click here for more photos of the beautiful retreat center.
Never been to India before?
Don’t worry, we have years of experience from living in India and tons of good advice that you’ll receive when you’ve signed up; we’ll take care of you!
Keep in mind that India is very different from Europe; it can be dirty and nosiy – but we have chosen a beautiful and safe retreat place for you. We recommend that you bring earplugs for a peaceful sleep and an open mind for an enriching experience. “Perfect” means something else in this country. 🙂
Sign Up or Questions
+91 9545 620 578 (India)
Pay the deposit of 250 Euro to book your space. The retreat is being conducted by Bamboo Yoga Retreat, Goa. Please contact Jennie and she’ll send you the account details. Payment options: bank transfer, PayPal and Transferwise.
Space is NOT guaranteed until you’ve paid the deposit. It’s non-refundable – but if you won’t be able to attend, the deposit can be donated from you to a friend if you she/he pays the rest towards the full amount.
Last date of full payment: 30 November 2017.