- Stu Girling: (UK/India): www.loveyoganatomy.com
- Melanie Cooper: (UK/India): www.melaniecooper.co.uk
- Josefin Wikström: (Sweden/India) www.kaivalyayoga.info
- Jennie Wadsten: (Sweden/India) www.yogaleela.se
Vinyasa flow / ashtanga vinyasa / yin yoga / restorative yoga / meditation & pranayama / yoga anatomy & biomechanics / personal programs / yoga philosophy / yoga nidra / bollywood dance / special workshops / massage treatments
Okreblue Seaside Yoga Retreat, Paros, Greece
The retreat center is located at Filizi beach, the quiet side of Santa Maria bay. Situated amongst cedar trees and lovely thyme aromas is just a stones throw from the sandy beach.
It offers apartments as well as rooms and studios; some of which are equipped with a kitchenette. Gallery:
Okreblue offers what anyone desires for their ideal vacation; tranquility, wonderful food, beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters and of course, nature.
How to get there: (more details below)
Option 1: Take a flight to Athens, and another flight to Paros.
Option 2: Take a flight to Athens, and a ferry to Paros.
We’ll pick you up at the airport/ferry port.
Saturday afternoon 6 Oct – Saturday morning 13 Oct 2018
Check in: 3 pm Saturday 6 Oct.
Check out: 12.00 noon Saturday 13 Oct.
Yoga Treat Retreat is coming to Europe!
For those of you who don’t want to travel all the way to India: we’ve found a perfect location for the Yoga Treat Retreat in Greece!!!
Okreblue is a beautiful retreat center with a cozy and warm home-away-from-home feeling. This is important to us: we prefer to NOT arrange retreats at big and impersonal hotel chains. The owners of Okreblue are friends of ours; they used to spend every winter season in Goa, which adds to the feeling of “home”.
All levels are welcome
Do you want to rest, practice yoga, learn more about your body and your yoga practice, meditate, dance, have fun and connect with new people, eat yummy and healthy food? Then this is the retreat for you. All levels welcome: for the daily physical practice, the group will be split into two smaller groups: basic and advanced.
Jennie, Josefin, Melanie and Stu have worked together for years and all share a passion for teaching yoga and making it authentic and real and relevant to you and your body. Together we will teach you about basic anatomy and how it is relevant to YOUR body and we will devise a special asana sequence just for you.You will learn about alignment and how to work towards openness and stability in your body and mind. We include dynamic ashtanga vinyasa yoga and vinyasa flow and restful restorative, yin yoga and meditation.
|PRICE per person (Euro)||Regular||Early bird*|
*Early bird ends 30 November 2017.
Please note that the deposit needs to be PAID 30 November at the latest for the early bird price to be valid.
Your space is not guaranteed until we have received your deposit.
You will get a confirmation letter from us as soon as it has been registered on our account.
Information for our dear loyalty customers (that have been attending retreats with us before):
We have three price categories for our retreats:
– Regular price
– Early bird
– Loyalty discount
Since the loyalty price is VERY discounted we can only reserve 25 % of the booking spaces for this category and it is now fully booked.
Included in the Price
- Accommodation (single, double or triple)
- Fresh fruit salad, fresh juice of the day and chai early am
- Delicious buffet vegetarian brunch
- Delicious buffet vegetarian dinner
- 14 yoga classes, 7 meditation classes, 4 workshops. All is optional – if you prefer to take a day off and just relax on the beach instead of doing yoga that is also fine!
- Bollywood dance, bhangra!
- A 20 minute personal yoga session
- Flight tickets/ferry fees.
Note: October is not high season, so flights are cheap! Please make sure that you book well in advance.
- Transfer from the airport (45 €) or ferry port (30 €) one way. Each taxi can be shared by 4 people.
How to get there
Make sure you book your tickets well in advance.
1) Take a flight to Athens.
2) Take a ferry from Athens (Piraeus port) to Paros.
We’ll pick you up at the port (30 € one way, each taxi can be shared by up to 4 people).
1) Take a flight to Athens
2) Take a flight from Athens to Paros with Aegean Air: https://en.aegeanair.com/
(The flight takes 40 minutes. Cost: approx. 50 €)
We’ll pick you up at the airport. (45 € one way, each taxi can be shared by up to 4 people).
Daily Schedule Sample
Click here for more photos of the beautiful retreat center.
General information about Okreblue:
– Each room/studio has its own private bathroom
– All rooms are non-smoking
– Every day maid service.
– Towels and sheets will be changed every 3:rd or 4:th day.
– All meals are vegan/vegetarian (no meat, no fish).
– Regarding any special dietary requirements, Okreblue offers vegan, gluten free and dairy free meals. If you have a specific diet, please inform Okreblue in advance.
Sign Up or Questions
Pay the deposit of 250 Euro to book your space. The retreat is being conducted by Okreblue Seaside Yoga Retreat, Paros, Greece. Please contact Jennie and she’ll send you the account details. Payment options: bank transfer, PayPal and Transferwise.
Space is NOT guaranteed until you’ve paid the deposit. It’s non-refundable – but if you won’t be able to attend, the deposit can be donated from you to a friend if you she/he pays the rest towards the full amount.
The remaining balance is divided into two parts:
Due date of full payment to Okreblue: 31 March 2018.
Due date of full payment to YogaLeela: 30 June 2018
+91 9545 620 578 (India)
+30 6981014300 (Greece)